Covid dCovid 19 Stateement
Covid-19 is a virus that has impacted us all in one way or another. The tourist industry has opened up once more. We are venturing out into the world once more.But we need to know that if we are booking a short break in the UK it's safe to do so.
Old Rose shepherd hut is in a unique position in that it is situated in its own grounds with no shared facilities.
To keep us all as safe as possible the following criteria will apply, during the Covid Pandemic.
*If you have been in contact with someone who has covid-19 symptoms, you are experiencing symptoms or you have been advised to isolate yourself, your holiday will need to be postponed.
* Meet and greet will be within the bounds of social distancing.
* Hand gel, gloves and masks will be supplied.
* The owner will direct you up the path to the shepherd hut. The key will be on the inside of the door ready for your arrival.
*Due to high risk of transmission of the virus via duvets and pillows. You are requested at this time to bring your own duvet with cover and pillows with pillow slips. We will still be providing a mattress protector, bottom sheet and towels.
* The hot tub may still be used, as it is not a shared facility, but will be chlorinated. Step by step instructions for the wood burning hot tub will be left in the shepherd hut. The hot tub is disinfected between visits and refilled with fresh water.
* Some surplus items, such as cushions and some ornaments, that are difficult to regularly sanitise, will be removed for time being.
* Check out will be at 10 am on departure day, as the shepherd hut will need to be left empty for 3 hrs with doors and windows open. The hut will then be deep cleaned and sanitised between guests.
* The owner is always available by telephone for further advice.
NB. Our village pub is now open, but you will need to book, they also have a limited takeout menu and the premisee.
Our village shop is providing food deliveries with advanced notice, orders which can be collected or there is a counter service for customers.